This is a recipe that I have been trying to perfect for 5 years. According to my youngest son, I’ve finally nailed it. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Zucchini Bread
- 4 cups Namaste Flour if you use another brand, make sure it has xantham gum. I have used other brands and Namaste is the best every time.
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp all spice
- 1.5 sticks butter softened or slight melted
- 3 cups coconut sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cups zucchini If large zucchini, cut open and discard seeds
- Shred your zucchini. I slice, remove seeds, then put through my food processor with shredding attachment. You can peel or leave unpeeled. Set aside.
- Grease two 9x5 loaf pans with olive oil or avocado oil. Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium mixing bowl; mix dry ingredients. Gluten-free flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice. Whisk together. Set aside.
- In large bowl, add the butter. Next add the coconut sugar and mix together to dissolve the sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla, yogurt and lemon juice and mix until combined.
- Alternate adding some of the flour mixture and some of the shredded zucchini to the butter/sugar mixture, gently folding/stirring with a spatula or use a mixer on a low setting. I do this about a cup at a time of flour and zucchini until all was gently stirred in.
- Bake at 375° until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into center comes out with crumbs only, no wet batter, about 45-50 minutes.
- Cool in pan on cooling rack for 10-15 minutes. Once cool, slice and serve with butter. Freezes well but it never lasts long enough at our house.